Prerequisites Experience with a Linux system as a System Administrator. Having followed the Linux System Administrator course and the Linux Troubleshooting course or equivalent fluent experience with an editor, the permission system and troubleshooting.
- Insight in the TCP/IP protocol, adressing, broadcasting and multicasting
- Understanding DHCP and configuring ISC DHCPD
- Using static and dynamic routes to connect TCP/IP networks between each other.
- Implementation and configuration of DNS server
- Concepts and implementation of NFS
- Implementation and configuration of LDAP
- NTP server and concepts
- NIS concepts
- Mail Server implementation
- Setup of OpenLDAP-based security
- Troubleshooting of network problems
This course prepares for LPI Certification Level 2 - Exam 201
Price 3.150,- € + VAT
Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01
You can find the Full Calendar here.