This course teaches you various aspects of setting up and configuring an Apache Web Server for small and large environments. Build and configure various popular settings and modules such as PHP, MySQL, LDAP. Discuss performance aspects and security considerations.
Prerequisites Experience with a Linux system as a System Administrator. Having followed the Linux System Administrator course and the Linux Troubleshooting course or equivalent fluent experience with an editor, the permission system and troubleshooting.
- Insight in the HTTP proctocol
- Understanding how Apache works and how to install it
- Configuring static and dynamic modules at compile time
- Implementation and configuration of Apache server
- Discussion of various configuration options
- Concepts and differences betweeen Apache versions
- Implementation of Apache with PHP and MySQL
- Apache security
- SQL and command injection
- Troubleshooting of common problems
Price 1.350,- € + VAT
Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01
You can find the Full Calendar here.